Tunapatikana Sinza kwa Remmy

Tunapatikana Sinza kwa Remmy

Monday, August 27, 2012

I’m really into red nails! I think red is such a classic color…



As you all know, I love switching up my nail color to fit my mood! I think the color of your nails can really express how you’re feeling and can completely finish off a look.

Now I’m really into red nails! I think red is such a classic color…
so feminine and sexy. It’s so timeless you can literally match it with
any outfit. Rihanna
is the ultimate red nail-ed diva! I love
how she experiments with her nails, or matches the red nails with her
lip color to make a statement. She’s definitely one of the most daring
and risque ladies in pop! I can’t wait for her new album to come out
next month… I know I can rely on her for some upbeat workout tracks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment