Tunapatikana Sinza kwa Remmy

Tunapatikana Sinza kwa Remmy

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

KUWA MAKINI NA UJUMBE HUU UTALIZWA VIBAYA MATAPELI KIBAO KILA KUKICHA


UJUMBE KAMA HUU WA MTU USIE MFAHAMU USIUTILIE MAANANI WENGI WAMETAPELIWA KWA KUDANGANYWA KUPENDWA NA KUINGIA KATIKA MAHUSIANO NA WATU WASIO WAFAHAMU KATIKA MITANDAO.


Hello
my dear, i am well pleased to contact you on my search for relationship. To me age, distance, race and color do not matter, rather what i value most is the understanding and love that will exist between us. So in a special manner i will like to further communication with you for us to know each other well, if you share the same view with me you can reach me through my personal email address try to tell me more about you, in reply i will tell you more about my self with my picture .I am looking forward to read
from you.Yours new friend
Stephanie.


BINTI MWENZANGU UKIJISHAUWA MJUAJI MJINI UKAJIONA UNA BAHI WEWE YA KUPENDWA WEWE  MJINI SHULE HAPA UTALIZWA SHAURI LO.

No comments:

Post a Comment